Join SIF yahoogroup, get answers...

Join SIF yahoogroup"

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First striker's advantage- A live saving option

If we leave our inhibitions and only go by survivalinstincts- we will strike first(when we are under threat of a false case by the wife's side), but alas we are prisoners of our ownshackles(inhibitions, emotions, etc.).

Its not easy to strike first- my family did not strike first since wealso thought "How can a girl's family ruin the girl's marriage byfiling false cases on husband&family". That too when the girls own relative(who knew their mentality too well, and could see the falsecases coming) actually hinted us to strike first, but at that point we never thought it was actually a life saving hint.But after experiencing these things for the last 5 years personallyand through others cases, I really believe that striking first is one of the most fruitful actions, if the situation and capability of the victim warrants it.

I have seen this strategy winning hands down in 2cases which I know closely.Now what else do we want other than the clarity of mind!. When one issure that its a war looming over, one has to break the shackles ofemotions and fight single-mindedly- for the WIN. Of course there areother ways of peace, try them if they apply to your situation.

I just felt that its time for this strategy to become open(let all pre-498a try it), what better way to introduce it in yahoo group. But the tragedy is that even then very less number of people will trythis sure-shot strategy(because of fear, forgiveness, wait&watchpropensity, etc.). At the same time shrewd guys from the oppositecamp will take note. Its always a trade-off isn't it, like life.

I am of the belief that we should flood the courts with firststrikes, this should not remain a phone line secret anymore. This kind of extremism is now warranted since normal defence is not working(will yield only years of painful defence). Last but not the least:this is not a secret for legally aware persons, for them its thefirst option :) . So let there be fire-works, we need all pre-498aguys to think on this lines, fire at will.All helplines to take note too. If in pre-498a, let them strike first.

So I would recommend a counter offensive stretegy, if a first strike is suitable in case of any pre-498a case(using IPC 503, 389, , 341, etc as the case may be. Refer Indian Penal Code sections at : http://www.vakilno1.com/bareacts/IndianPenalCode/indianpenalcode.htm )

regards
Gokul

--- In saveindianfamily@yahoogroups.com, Virag wrote:>>
Agreed, Offense is the best form of defense, but there is a majorrisk> involved here. The question that comes here is, "If I initiatelegal action,> they will definitely file 498A" and normally everyone wants toavoid legal> hassles as far as possible until it hits them.>> And this mindset only has allowed the misuse to grow.>> But what people fail to realize is that a 498a type girl willanyways file a> 498a and in that case, the first legal action by the husband willdefinitely> help.
--- In saveindianfamily@yahoogroups.com, Gokul wrote:>> Hi HubbyinTrouble, As we discussed in our telecon, take the first striker's advantage if you are upto it(I have not seen people who are willing to take this risk, but I see that in you, so my advise is nothing else but GO FOR THE KILL). This is not a impetuous advise as some may think, this is the method which I have seen working in 2 of the cases, where the girls side had to run with their pants down Of course one should do an analysis of the competition, if they are advocates and love fighting cases, and thrives on them, then u may have to rethink - but an average greedy girl's family will be crushed with the kind of evidences Hubby in Trouble has with the use of IPC 503(Criminal Intimidation) and 389(Extortion threat) + whatever IPC sections applicable in one's case(hubby in trouble has a chance to use manhandling too, from what he told me). This coupled with some more finer points which we can discuss over phone will brighten your chances of sending the opposote party packing. Discuss this with Suresh too for his inputs. So if one has the situation like this and can take the risk of being the first to reach the court, the chances for him is better(conditions as above). This is a classic case of "Offence in the best Defense" . This should be the new option which has to be emphasised when counselling pre-498a members - GO FOR THE KILL(if the person is willing, and situation permitting) Warm Regards,
Gokul, http://gokul.go.to, 9821414336(Mumbai)Editor - www.siftimes.com , Director- www.pifngo.infoProtect Indian Family: "For Family Harmony.. Against Legal Terrorism" Re: My Wife Called Me Yesterday and Threatened Me & My Mother!!! Posted by: "r_agr1" r_agr1@yahoo.com r_agr1 Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:33 am (PDT) Once she files a 498a case. Take a anticapatory bail and then file a private complain under IPC 503, 389.For criminal intimidation.Don't do it right now . Keep your mouth shut. other wise she will be too severe on her complain accuse of physical assault. Keep on gather evidences.RegardsRahul
--- In saveindianfamily@ yahoogroups. com, "bharati8000" wrote:>>
we had raised this issue times and again to helpage that dowry laws > are being used as an abusive tool and they should raise their voice > aainst it as even per WHO elder abuse is happening due to the 498a > laws > > Helpage are the one who run elders helpline in police station and > She can contact the helpline in the police station run by her own > organisation.> My mohter had absolutely no help from them . See if you mother can > get better help from helpage. > >

--- In saveindianfamily@ yahoogroups. com, "hubby_in_trouble" > wrote:> >> >
I had taken advise of all my SIFF brothers and sent an RTI to theGovernment Housing Board asking for all details of the propertywhich has been built through my funds from my NRI account by mywife. My wife on several occasions had declined to show me anypapers regarding this house and loan ammount she was paying statingthat she has all rights over my monies and as a wife she need nothave to me accounts of the same. Therefore I sent RTI to the housingboard last week asking for details.

Yesterday she called me and threatened me on my phone of direconsequences and also threatened that she will put my mother and mein jail. She used all sort of foul language and she talked for morethan 8 mits. I was very calm during this entire episode and kept mycool. The whole conversation is on tape now.

Now how to safe guard my mother who is a paralysis patient on theroad to recovery, who is 72 years of age, who is well placed insociety as a Senior Citizen, who is a active social worker andhonaarary secretary to a Orphanange, who is a Adhikari at DignityFoundation for Senior Citizen, who is also a Secretatry for Old AgeHome. CAN I APPLY FOR A AB WITH THIS RECORD????? PLEASE HELP ME BYANSWERING THIS.AFTER SAFEGUARDING MY MOTHER, PLEASE SEND SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW TOPROCEEDE FURTHER. I WANT TO STRIKE HER BEFORE SHE HITS ME AND I WANTTO DO THIS WHEN THE IRON IS HOT.

FOR ONCE LET THE HUSBAND START THE SHOW ON A FALSE WIFE!!!! PLEASEADVISE!!!!

Can I put a counter charge using 156 Sec 3 of CrPc??? Can I file anFIR on Criminal Intimidation under the IPC????? At least this way Ican make her run from Pillar to Post before she can even think ofwhat hit her.Please advise.If she files on a later stage can I counter it under section 482,her FIR saying that it is a counter blast to my RTI which has puther in a tight position????? Please advise as to what steps should Itake now to do this?????? A 498a member on the forum enlightented meon this issue. I would appreciate if other members can send thierviews urgently to my email ID hubby_in_trouble

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can I contact you Gokul, plz let me know ?

Regards,
Ravi

Gokul Padoor said...

My email id is gokul_p_r ATR yahoo.com